The more you know about IUL, and for that matter other life insurance products, the better. TheSolomonSchool has a major focus on understanding IUL. Some of the topics covered are:
- How IUL can outperform a mix of alternative investments at an assumed after tax rate of return
- Embracing IUL policy charges
- How index interest crediting works between the allocation options
- How to allocate the right amount into the fixed account for policy charges
- What is the difference in retirement income from IUL when you allocate 20/80%, 30/70% between the fixed and index accounts and under differing interest rate assumptions?
- How do you build a solid approach with the client as to expectations on policy performance?
- And what about the insurance companies’ interest crediting ceilings, current practices and guarantees?
To become an expert attending TheSolomonSchool is an absolute must.