So what are the factors that one must consider in retirement planning?
- time period remaining before retirement
- inflation’s impact on principal required at retirement
- expected number of years in retirement (before death)
- rate or return assumptions pre and post retirement
- principal risk and its affect on retirement income
- interest rate risk
- default risk
- extraordinary expenses typically related to health care
Our RetirementPathRoadmap Calculator Tool provides all the quantitative horsepower you’ll ever need to wow your clients! It will show the impact of inflation on the retirement income goal and the future projected values (year by year) on both tax and non-tax qualified retirement oriented assets. It even shows the retirement asset sequencing and spend down of those assets.
Learn more…register today to follow our Website…consider enrolling also in an upcoming SolomonSchool and feel free to contact us at 949.544.2500 for more information. We also have many recorded webinars on various topics including Mr. Solomon presenting TheRetirementPathRoadmap.